Where can I get vaccinated?
If you have AMKA or PAAYPA, you can be vaccinated – and have a checkup – at any health centre, and young children and infants can get vaccines at these Mother & Child Protection Centers:
- In Peiraias: Call 210 4116237
- In Neos Kosmos: 2109011328/2109270147
- In Plateia Amerikis: 2108649208
- In Plateia Attikis: 2108328333
If you do not have AMKA/PAAYPA, you can still get vaccinations and checkups for you or for your child at the places listed below. Both are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and you must call ahead to make an appointment. It’s hard to get an appointment, and best to call before 9am, and wait on hold until the clinic starts to take calls.
- MDM MEDICINS DU MONDE/DOCTORS OF THE WORLD Polyclinic
- Address: Sapfous 12, Athens
- CALL: 2103213150
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MDM offers vaccinations when they have enough donated supplies, so you should check before you go to see what vaccines are available.
How can I check what vaccinations someone has already had?
You can read more about this here: https://cheering.eu/vaccination-program/
How can I learn to read the Greek vaccination booklet?
Can I get vaccinated against COVID-19?
Please check out our COVid19 FAQ page here: https://cheering.eu/faq-covid19-in-greece/